“To inspire and connect individuals in the Wellington ICT industry with the cutting edge of ICT developments globally, nationally and locally.”
Why are we doing this?
We believe it is vital that a local organization facilitates the growth and development of young, and young at heart, professionals and businesses operating at the forefront of ICT in Wellington.
We share an interest in seeing people realise their potential through participation in the ICT industry.
We believe that Wellington is the ICT capital of New Zealand.
- 1. Maintain our place as Wellington’s premier ICT networking group;
- 2. Be a catalyst in fostering the professional development and success of innovative people in Wellington’s ICT industry
and in other regions throughout NZ;
- 3. Create a community through events and our website where like-minded people can get together and share ideas, as well as getting to know other people in the information and communication technology industry;
- 4. Facilitate, initiate, organise and publicise seminars, workshops, conferences and meetings for the education and development of our members;
- 5. Provide useful, informal help, advice and contacts to those Members and their families who wish to migrate or shift to Wellington from within New Zealand or from offshore;
- 6. Advocate for work opportunities for Members (including migrants) in Wellington;
- 7. Broaden the horizons of our members by encouraging collaboration with other innovative individuals and organisations in Wellington, nationally and globally;
- 8. Serve the community by contributing to charitable causes, especially where those causes further the skills of Members;
- 9. Attract and retain strategic sponsors and allies that increase our abilities to achieve our goals and ensure our events remain free to attend; and
- 10. Attract and retain inspiring, committed, energetic and tech savvy Executive Committee members.